31st IATEFL POLAND Conference
IATEFL Poland & Studium Językowe UAM
Poznań, 16th -18th September 2022
Venue: Faculty of Law and Administration, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
under the honorary patronage of the President of the City of Poznań
CALL for PAPERS
We cordially invite you to the 31tst IATEFL Poland Conference in Poznań.
The conference is one of the largest events for teachers of English as a foreign language with over 1000 participants willing to seek new ways and innovative solutions to be adopted in the learning-teaching environment. You are invited to explore the conference motto LANGUAGE TEACHING FAIR. EXCHANGING IDEAS in the city of Poznań. Let us meet at the Adam Mickiewicz University to draw the best from professional experience and move ahead to meet the expectations of the future generations of learners. Do not miss the opportunity to discover new inspiration in contemporary language education.
To help explore the variety of issues connected to the main theme of the conference, this Call for Papers welcomes contributions covering any of the following or related topics:
- Teaching English to Students with Additional Educational Needs
- Teacher Training and Development
- Psychology in Teaching and Teachers’ Careers
- Global Issues
- Effective ways of developing general language skills
- Language Assessment (Testing and Evaluation)
- Computer Aided Teaching and Learning (CAT/L) and Learning Technologies
- Inclusive Practices and Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Young Learners and Teenagers (YL)
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP), e.g. Academic English, Business English (BE), Legal English, Medical English
- English Language Teaching Management (ELTM)
- Drama and Art in Teaching
- Literature and Cultural Studies
If you are interested in the topic of the conference and would like to attend the conference as a speaker, please fill in the online Speaker’s Proposal and Registration Form. In order to cover all areas and all levels, we are not only interested in contributions from specialists and experts, but would especially welcome proposals from first-time speakers and young teachers.
Presentations options are:
- Plenary (60 mins)
- Talk (60 or 40 mins)
- Workshop (60 or 40 mins): workshop sessions must include active audience participation through experiencing and discussing tasks provided by the workshop facilitator.
- Live Lesson (60 or 40 mins): workshops with real learners (various age groups). Lessons are observed by attendees of the conference. The organisers can provide groups of learners .
- Advanced Lessons for Teachers (60 or 40 min.): workshops with active participation of teachers – attendees of the conference who would like to polish up their English
The language of the conference is English. A separate slot of presentations is planned to be run in Polish.
Summary of sessions
You are asked to submit a 60-word summary of the content and structure of your session and provide biodata: (max. 60 words). Presentations will be chosen based on your summary, which must accurately reflect the content of your presentation. The programme committee will evaluate all speaker proposals based on quality and relevance.
Submissions – Open as from: 15th March 2022
Submissions – Deadline: 31st May 2022
Notification of Acceptance: 20th June 2022
|REGISTRATION||EARLY by 11.07.2022||LATE by 12.09.2022|
|IATEFL Members||445 PLN||545 PLN|
|Non-IATEFL Members||545 PLN||645 PLN|
|Exhibitors||360 PLN + VAT||460 PLN + VAT|