CALL FOR ELECTIONS 2021
Would you like to become more involved in IATEFL Poland?
Does the idea of serving as an Executive Committee member appeal to you?
Do you feel you can contribute to the future development of the organisation?
If so, then take the next step and stand for election!
Elections will be held at the 30th International Virtual IATEFL Poland Conference on 18th of September during the Annual General Meeting at 5.45 pm, so you still have some time to think it over and decide whether you have the time, energy, and commitment to make a difference.
The posts available in the September elections are Committee Members: Secretary, Treasurer, Conference, Website & Newsletter Coordinator, Liaison Officer, Promotion, Information & PR and Review Committee Members.
Send your application to the Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org – by September 15th, 2021.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language in Poland IATEFL Poland
will be held online
on Saturday, 18th September 2021, at 5.45 p.m.
All members are invited to attend the meeting.
Please register for the AGM on ZOOM platform:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The proposed agenda for the Annual General Meeting:
1. President’s introduction
2. Selecting the Chairperson of the AGM
3. Approval of the Agenda of the AGM
4. Approval of the Minutes of the 22 May 2021 – AGM
5. Approval of the Annual Report: September 2020 – July 2021 (report here)
6. Voting on granting discharge to the IATEFL Poland Board
7. Elections of the IATEFL Poland Board Committee Members and Review Committee Members
8. Changes to the new Statute of the Association – discussion and voting
9. Any other business